Altelindo - Trusted Hub’s BPO center offers specialized and domain-educated personnel that are trained in handling a variety of transactions for your enterprise. Whether you are outsourcing for finance, banking, healthcare or government records, specially trained and experienced domain staff will be assigned to handle your projects.
A combination of high-tech software, mature processing methodology and proper project management structure is used to deliver promised results and meet service level guarantees.
Our focus in accuracy and quality control coupled with domain know-how reduces output errors dramatically and improves costs and productivity.
- Eliminate cost of troughs in demand (Under-Utilization of assets).
- Eliminate cost of surges in demand (HR, Management, Capital expenditures, Time delays in hiring, training).
- Business Continuity (e.g. SARS, Disasters) for Operational Centre.
- Operating 24 hours, we process transactions overnight so that enterprises can have fresh data to work on the next day.
- Enhanced turn-around time leads to better stakeholder satisfaction and experience with our clients.
- Our clients are able to better utilize resources by re-directing manpower to focus on core business activities.
Most enterprise information sources exist in physical formats that are cumbersome to manage. They are:
- Hard to integrate into IT systems / workflow.
- Can be tampered with / destroyed / lost easily.
- Highly inefficient for work processing (sequential and not parallel processing).
- Costly for long-term safekeeping, searching & retrieval.
Trusted Hub specializes in transforming the enterprise’s old and cumbersome information and information handling processes, into efficiently run, searchable and mine-able information databases.
Benefits of the service:
- Best practice business records profiling and classification templates available for varying kinds of enterprise content. (Such as Finance, Human Resource, Operations, Legal, etc)
- 24-hour real-time data conversion capability with customizable & stringent service level assurance (for both on-site and off-site deployments).
- Certified Terabyte-level data repository that serves as both primary or disaster recovery backup of customer data.
- Servers are located in a secured disaster recovery center.
- Images and data produced by our certified process are recognized by legal and tax authorities giving clients the option to purge their physical records post-conversion.
- Customizable post processing output based on open formats for external systems integration.
- Experience with data integration to major document management applications.